2021 NHA Annual Meeting
Don’t miss the 2021 Nevada Hospital Association Annual Membership Meeting taking place September 1 – 2 at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino. Click here to access online registration. This event is open to NHA Members and invited guests who will:
- Hear engaging topics from national, state and local presenters
- Participate in timely industry discussions
- Take part in great networking opportunities
The meeting kicks off with Shawn DuBravac addressing the Digitization of Healthcare and continues with NHA General Membership meetings, a hosted exhibitors reception and Welcome Dinner on the beach. Day two includes a presentation on Cybersecurity in Healthcare, a national political update with Thomas Brennan, MHA, MBA, American Hospital Association Regional Executive, the NHA Awards Luncheon, a statewide community panel discussion and concludes with Mary Kelly discussing leadership, productivity and employee engagement.
When making travel arrangements, here is a high-level schedule of events:
- Wednesday, September 1, 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. – NHA General Membership meeting, opening keynote presentation, exhibitor’s reception, welcome dinner
- Thursday, September 2, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. – General session presentations, NHA Annual Awards Luncheon, closing keynote presentation, HealthPAC Gala Fundraising dinner. (The HealthPAC Dinner Gala is a separate event outside of the NHA Annual Meeting. To attend, a ticket must be purchased.)
Hotel accommodations are available with the Hyatt Regency by clicking here or by calling 800-233-1234 (group code G-NH21). Discounted rates begin at $225 per night and are available through August 2.
A special thank you to our 2021 sponsors (confirmed as of 6/24/21) Nevada Donor Network, Donor Network West, Sierra Donor Services, NRHP, AMR/MedicWest and AirMed, UNLV Dept. of Healthcare Administration, Sound Physicians, Radiology Partners, Northern Nevada Health System, The Valley Health System, Renown Health, Willow Springs Center, OB Hospitalist Group, Intellimed, Qualivis, HFMA/ACHE, SilverSummit Health Plan, REMSA Health, MCG Health and AMN Healthcare.