2021 NHA Annual Meeting
Don’t miss the 2021 Nevada Hospital Association Annual Membership Meeting taking place September 1 – 2 at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino. This event is open to NHA Members and invited guests who will:
- Hear engaging topics from national, state and local presenters
- Participate in timely industry discussions
- Take part in great networking opportunities
The event kicks off on September 1 with our opening keynote presentation and continues with NHA General Membership meetings, a hosted exhibitors reception and Welcome Dinner on the beach. Day two includes educational sessions, a political update, the NHA Awards Luncheon and a statewide community panel discussion. (Agenda updates will be announced as presenters are confirmed.)
When making travel arrangements, here is a high-level schedule of events:
- Wednesday, September 1, 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. – NHA General Membership meeting, opening keynote presentation, exhibitor’s reception, welcome dinner
- Thursday, September 2, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. – General session presentations, NHA Annual Awards Luncheon, closing keynote presentation, HealthPAC Gala Fundraising dinner
Hotel accommodations are available with the Hyatt Regency by clicking here or by calling 800-233-1234 (group code G-NH21). Discounted rates begin at $225 per night and are available through August 2.
A special thank you to our 2021 sponsors (confirmed as of 5/26/19) Nevada Donor Network, Donor Network West, Sierra Donor Services of Nevada, NRHP, AMR/MedicWest, UNLV Dept. of Healthcare Administration, Sound Physicians, Radiology Partners, Northern Nevada Health System, The Valley Health System, Renown Health, Willow Springs Center, OB Hospitalist Group, Intellimed, Qualivis, HFMA/ACHE, and SilverSummit Health Plan.