2022 NHA Annual Meeting
Don’t miss the 2022 Nevada Hospital Association Annual Membership Meeting taking place August 31 – September 1 at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino.
Click here to access 2022 online registration. This event is open to NHA Members and invited guests.
- Hear engaging topics from national, state and local presenters including:
- Rick Pollack, CEO of the American Hospital Association (AHA)
- Thom Mayer, MD, FACEP, FAAP, FACHE, Founder of BestPractices, Inc. and Medical Director for the NFL Players Association who served as a command physician at the Pentagon Rescue Operation on 9/11
- Pamela Barnum nonverbal communication and body language expert who perfected these skills working undercover in the Drug Enforcement Section and as a federal prosecuting attorney
- Participate in timely industry discussions
- Take part in great networking opportunities
When making travel arrangements, here is a high-level schedule of events:
- Wednesday, August 31, 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. – NHA General Membership meeting, opening keynote presentation, exhibitors’ reception and welcome dinner
- Thursday, September 1, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. – General session presentations, NHA Annual Awards Luncheon, closing keynote presentation, HealthPAC Gala Fundraising dinner. (The HealthPAC Dinner Gala is a separate event outside of the NHA Annual Meeting. To register, click here.)
Hotel accommodations are available with the Hyatt Regency by clicking here or by calling 800-233-1234 (group code G-NH22). Discounted rates begin at $225 per night and are available through August 2.
A special thank you to our 2022 sponsors (confirmed as of 6/08/22) Nevada Donor Network, Donor Network West, Radiology Partners, Global Medical Response, Gjerset & Lorenz, Gallagher, Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican, Renown, Sierra Donor Network, Ironside Human Resources, Sound Physicians, US Acute Care Solutions, Valley Health Systems, Nevada Rural Hospital Partners and Dentons.
To become a sponsor, contact Sara Hunt.