2021 NHA Regocognition Awards
Nominations for the 2021 Nevada Hospital Association Recognition Awards must be received by Wednesday, July 7. Nominations are being accepted for the following:
• Commitment to Community Award for Trustee Excellence
• Making a Difference Award for Excellence in Volunteerism
• Spotlight on Health Award for Excellence in Hospital Leadership – This award recognizes a leader (director level or above) who has demonstrated amazing leadership qualities that are impactful, effective, motivational and consisten
• Commitment to Service Award – Hospital Employee – This award recognizes any hospital employee who demonstrates outstanding customer service that goes above and beyond the call of their professional duty. The customer can be a patient, co-worker or hospital visitor.
• Imagination Award – Hospital Employee – This award recognizes any hospital employee who has proactively developed a creative solution to a hospital-related problem or issue.
Click here for additional information including eligibility requirements. Nominations can come from any employee at your facility, and there is no limit to the number of nominations that may be submitted from each hospital. Nominations must be received by the NHA no later than 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 7.
Award winners will be honored at the NHA Annual Awards Luncheon on Thursday, September 2, at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nev. The NHA will reimburse the award winner’s airfare and/or car mileage expense and lunch expense. Award winners will receive a Certificate of Excellence from the NHA and one additional ticket to the Awards Luncheon at the award winner’s reserved table. Winners will be notified by Monday, August 2.