Community Resilience Program: Response and Activities for COVID-19
- We have been distributing intelligence assessments of the COVID-19 threat to the infectious disease professionals at member hospitals and local health departments.
- We have distributed technical bulletins from the CDC and other health authorities to hospital members.
- We have conducted monthly conference calls and quarterly in-person meetings with our rural partners related to emergency preparedness.
- We have worked with multiple rural providers to secure necessary personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have weekly calls with the CDC/ASPR/AHA/DHHS and state and local health districts.
- We will be holding weekly calls beginning March 13 with hospital infectious disease practitioners.
- We will be distributing weekly hospital situational briefings to CEOs and infectious disease professionals.